Sorry! Peperiksaaan Semester Program Matrikulasi 1

Assalamualaikum, n a very very good morning/evening/night *depends on which time of the day that you guys view this shitty blog. Sorry, I really dont have time to update this blog because the final exam for me is on the way. So, keep steady and slow for my blog update. The reasons I posting this post in English is because I still have the English spirit from answering both of English paper 1 and 2. 

So, this blog posting will be as usual after 3 November 2011.


In this week, which is a study week here with no classes, I kept playing DotA and watching a very very nice Korean Drama, Dream High. That drama quite impressing me! Seriously! Who want it, ask from me okay. I finished that drama which contains 16 episodes with average time 1 hour per episode, and I finished it in 4 days :)

Love Study Week, which is known as Game Week, Drama Week, Freedom Week, and bla bla bla ...


So, wish me luck y'all ! 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

The Journey of Unknown + Bypass Quota Broadband